OCEAN Alliance presents their ‘Day 3’ product and its network improvements
It will offer 39 liner services on East – West trades, cover 113 port pairs, and deploy 330 container ships with an estimated carrying capacity of around 3.8 million TEUs.
The ‘Day 3 Product’ is an expansion of the current ‘Day 2 Product’ but with a number of important improvements, which includes the following changes:
- Addition of a seventh Far East – North Europe loop. The new CES service will be launched in April, together with capacity upgrades on some of the other six services connecting the Far East to North Europe. The new CES service will have following routation: Antwerp, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Port Kelang, Shanghai, Ningbo, Kaohsiung, Shekou, Colombo, Antwerp. This new service will deploy ten ships of 13,000-14,000 teu from Evergreen Line.
- The CEM service will be upsized to 20,000 TEU vessels.
- The NE7 service is dedicated to South China.
- Improved Vietnam coverage with addition of Cai Mep call on the NE7 to North Europe.
- Upgrade of the vessels on Far East – Middle East MEA5 service to 20,000 teu vessels. This makes the MEA5 the first service to employ ships of this size outside of the Asia – North Europe route.
The Day 3 services effective from 1 st of April:
Most relevant services for Greencarrier Liner Agency and our customers are:
Asia – North Europe – 7 services
NE1: Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Yantian, Singapore, Felixstowe, Zeebrugge (new, replacing Rotterdam), Gdansk, Wilhelmshaven, Piraeus (new), Port Kelang (new, replacing Singapore), Hong Kong (new, replacing Yantian), Shanghai.
NE3: Tianjin, Dalian, Qingdao, Shanghai, Ningbo, Singapore, Piraeus, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Antwerp, Rotterdam, Shanghai, Xingang.
NE7: Xiamen (new), Nansha, Hong Kong, Yantian (new), Cai Mep (new), Port Kelang, Piraeus, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Zeebrugge, Felixstowe, Singapore, Yantian (new), Xiamen (new).
FAL1: Busan, Ningbo, Shanghai, Yantian, Singapore, Algeciras, Southampton, Dunkirk, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Southampton, Le Havre, Malta (new), Jebel Ali, Port Kelang, Xiamen, Busan.
FAL3: Qingdao, Ningbo, Shanghai, Yantian, Cai Mep, Singapore, Le Havre, Rotterdam, Hamburg, Antwerp, Le Havre, Algeciras (new, replacing Malta), Port Kelang (new), Nansha, Qingdao.
CEM: Kaohsiung, Qingdao (new since December 2018), Shanghai, Ningbo, Taipei, Yantian, Tanjung Pelepas (new), Rotterdam, Felixstowe, Hamburg.
CES (New service): Antwerp, Hamburg, Rotterdam, Ningbo, Shanghai, Kaohsiung, Shekou, Colombo, Antwerp.
The Day 3 Product 2019 will have following trade coverage, compared to the Day 2 Product in 2018:
- 7 Far East – North Europe services (increased from 6 services)
- 7 (Changed from 5) Far East – Mediterranean services (unchanged)
- 8 Pacific Southwest Services (reduced from 9 services)
- 4 Pacific Northwest Services (unchanged)
- 7 Far East – US East Coast/Gulf Coast services (unchanged)
- 2 Transatlantic services (reduced from 4 services)
- 5 Far East – Middle East services (unchanged)
- 2 Far East -Red Sea services (unchanged)
If you have any questions regarding the services don’t hesitate to contact us.
Maternity Leave / Global Communication Manager
Phone: +46 31 85 55 01