“Always minimise the impact of container shipping operations on the marine life, seaport communities and humanity worldwide”
Our environmental responsibility includes caring for the environment across all levels of our organisation. Find more information here about how we work with this every day.
Evergreen Group Chairman and founder, Dr. Chang Yung-fa, once said “We will not wait for legislation to be introduced. We will always use the latest technology to minimise the impact of container shipping operations on the marine life, seaport communities and humanity worldwide”.
As the agent of Evergreen Line, we are proud to see how they continue with their long-term efforts in environmental protection, in order to pave the way for a more sustainable future. A while ago, we published an article series in four parts where you can learn following about Evergreens work:
- The environment is always on Evergreen’s agenda
– Why and what do they to minimise environmental impact of their vessels?
- Optimisation of vessel navigation in eco-friendly ways
– Learn how to optimize a vessel, how the planning of the voyage protects the environment and how the vessel speed affects
- Environmental actions to minimise emissions of vessels
– Learn what kind of actions Evergreen has taken to further minimise the emissions of their vessels
- Evergreen Line and the future – investing in the environment
– Evergreen Line works with their environmental protection in a long term way. Learn how they take responsibility for today’s environmental issues
At both Greencarrier Liner Agency and Evergreen Line, there is a big focus and concern for the environment. We always strive to provide our customers an environmental and sustainable transport solution. How important is the environment to you? In what ways do you work with respect to our planet? Share your thoughts with a comment below! Until next time, let’s get social with us!
Global Communication & Marketing
Phone: +46 31 85 55 14